Advanced Excel Course:
Our advanced Excel Public Course is a one day instructor-led intensive course that will focus on the advanced functions and features that allow you manipulate data effectivly.
These includes functions like VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH , OFFSET , COUNTIFS and SUMIFS.
Great emphasis is placed on mastering Pivot tables to analyze your data.
This course covers 2010 , 2013 & 2016 Excel versions.
Why use ExcelTraining.ie for your advanced Excel Course:
1. We realize that there is an awful lot to take in when doing an advanced Excel course, so we, uniquely, also give each student access to our online Excel course for one full year.
The online course is great for revising what you learnt during the day but also for further study as it covers extra advanced topics like Arrays formula , complex nested formulas, macro examples and extra pivot table techniques. This CPD certified course also comes with live chat support .
2. You can repeat our 1 day Advanced Excel Course for free within 6 months of your initial course.
See full syllabus below
What Excel Level am I ?
What will the course do for me ?
In the video below watch a trained and untrained Excel user tackling common Excel tasks. Notice the huge difference in time and effort and please note this video only covers intermediate Excel skills not somebody with advanced Excel Skills.
CPD Certified Course
This course is CPD certified
by the CPD Standards office
Upcoming Advanced Excel Courses
Level 3 Course Dates:
- Thursday 26th July
- Thursday 23th August
- Thursday 27th September
- Thursday 25th October
- Thursday 22nd November
- Thursday 20th December
Course Syllabus: Advanced Excel Course:
- VLOOKUP + Helper columns,
- INDEX and MATCH
- SUMIF & SUMIFS
- COUNTIF & COUNTIFS,
- OFFSET & INDIRECT FunctionsCase studies:
We will look at real life examples and models using these techniques.
- IF and nested IF Functions
- AND, OR, NOT Functions
Text and Date Functions with examples of combining Text functions.
- Advanced Filters
- Using List Features
- Dynamic Lists
- The new Sumifs and Countifs Functions
- Using the Pivot Table Wizard
- Changing the pivot table layout
- Grouping items
- Inserting calculated fields
- Pivot Table Options
- Display and hide data in fields
- Lay out reports directly on worksheet
- Pivot Charts
- Pivot Tables Slicers
- 20 Pivot Tables Recipes for powerful reports
- Pivot Tables Macros
- Creatng Independent Pivot table
- Custom Views
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Purpose of Macros
- Recording macros
- Where to save macros
- Absolute and relative record
- Running macros:
- Custom buttons, menu items, keyboard shortcuts
Case Studies: Examination of Macros to save time and automate your work.