Advanced Excel Course:
Our advanced Excel Public Course is a one day instructor-led intensive course that will focus on the advanced functions and features that allow you manipulate data. This includes functions like VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH , OFFSET , COUNTIFS and SUMIFS.
Great emphasis is placed on mastering Pivot tables to analyze your data..
This course covers 2007, 2010 , 2013 & 2016 Excel versions.
See full syllabus below
Upon Completion, Students Will Be Able To
- Extract data from dynamic lists where ever the data is
- Combine functions to create complex formulae
- Use a wide range of Excel functions – Lookups / Text / Calculations/ Date & Time
- Use Data Validation and Audit a workbook
- Analyse data using Scenarios / What Ifs / Goalseek
- Use advanced sorting and filtering features
- Create advanced Pivot Tables
- Create and use a keystroke macro
What Excel Level am I ?
CPD Certified Course
This course is CPD certified
by the CPD Standards office
Upcoming Advanced Excel Courses
Level 3 Course Dates:
- Thursday 25th January 2018
Course Syllabus: Advanced Excel Course:
- VLOOKUP + Helper columns,
- INDEX and MATCH
- SUMIF & SUMIFS
- COUNTIF & COUNTIFS,
- OFFSET & INDIRECT FunctionsCase studies:
We will look at real life examples and models using these techniques.
- IF and nested IF Functions
- AND, OR, NOT Functions
Text and Date Functions with examples of combining Text functions.
- Advanced Filters
- Using List Features
- Dynamic Lists
- The new Sumifs and Countifs Functions
- Using the Pivot Table Wizard
- Changing the pivot table layout
- Grouping items
- Inserting calculated fields
- Pivot Table Options
- Display and hide data in fields
- Lay out reports directly on worksheet
- Pivot Charts
- Pivot Tables Slicers
- 20 Pivot Tables Recipes for powerful reports
- Pivot Tables Macros
- Creatng Independent Pivot table
- Custom Views
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Purpose of Macros
- Recording macros
- Where to save macros
- Absolute and relative record
- Running macros:
- Custom buttons, menu items, keyboard shortcuts
Case Studies: Examination of Macros to save time and automate your work.