Our advanced Excel Public Course is a one day instructor-led intensive course that will focus on the advanced functions and features that allow you manipulate data effectivly.
These includes functions like VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH , OFFSET , COUNTIFS and SUMIFS.
Great emphasis is placed on mastering Pivot tables to analyze your data.
This course covers 2010 , 2013 , 2016 , 365 & 2019 Excel versions.
Special Offer this Month only.
If you book a place in our Advanced course for this month only , you will also get access to our award winning Online Excel Course “WorkPlace Excel” for one full year.
This not just allows you revise what you learnt in the day course but also for further study as it covers extra advanced topics like Arrays formula , complex nested formulas, macro examples and extra pivot table techniques.
This CPD certified course also comes with live chat support until 10.00 each night. (Monday-Friday’s).
Also you can also repeat the day course for free within 6 months of the original Course.
What Excel Level am I ?
What will the course do for me ?
In the video below watch a trained and untrained Excel user tackling common Excel tasks. Notice the huge difference in time and effort and please note this video only covers intermediate Excel skills not somebody with advanced Excel Skills.
(beside the Guinness Storehouse)
5% discount for three or more Bookings.
Course Syllabus: Advanced Excel Course:
- INDEX and MATCH
- SUMIF & SUMIFS
- COUNTIF & COUNTIFS,
- We will look at real life examples and models using these techniques.
- IF and nested IF Functions
- AND, OR, NOT Functions
Text and Date Functions with examples of combining Text functions.
- Understanding the Table structure in Excel.
- Using the Pivot Table Wizard
- Changing the pivot table layout
- Grouping items
- Inserting calculated fields
- Pivot Table Options
- Display and hide data in fields
- Pivot Charts
- Pivot Tables Slicers
- Examples of Pivot Tables Recipes for powerful reports
- Pivot Tables Macros
- Creating Independent Pivot tables.
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Purpose of Macros
- Recording macros
- Understanding the Macro Recorder and its limitations.
- Where to save macros
- Absolute and relative record
- Running macros:
- Custom buttons, menu items, keyboard shortcuts