Saturday Excel Course
To celebrate our 10 years providing Excel Courses , we will be holding Saturday Excel Courses this year at a special discounted rate.
The course called “Essential Excel ” is an instructor -led course which is ideal for people who use Excel in their jobs or business owners.
It will bring your basic excel skills up to intermediate standard. We will focus on the Excel techniques, tools , formulas and functions that you need to succeed in the real world office environment, helping you explode your productivity in Excel. You will also then get access to our online excel course.
1. Transform your Excel skills and productivity in using Excel
2. Get our Online Excel Course.
3. CPD certified Course for 6 Points
4. Get a certificate of Completion
5.The course covers 2010 ,2013 & 2016 Excel versions.
6. Only €159 instead of our usual €
See Course Syllabus Below.
This Course is CPD Certified
Upcoming Saturday Course Dates
- Saturday 14th July
- Saturday 11th August
€249 ) inclusive.
Please note for our Saturday courses we do not supply laptops. You will need to bring your own laptop with you to get the most from the course.
131 Kylemore Road, Dublin 12
1 minute walk from Kylemore Luas stop
Plenty free car park spaces
Near the red cow exit
Course Syllabus: Essential Excel.
- Relative/Absolute Reference
- Using Cell references
- Formatting concepts & problems in Excel.
- Linking sheets in the same workbook
- Linking different Excel workbooks.
- Viewing different worksheets at once.
- Window Split
- Automatic decision making in Excel using the IF Function
- Nested IF Functions
- Introduction to the Vlookup Function:
- Why the VLOOKUP Function is so important.
- VLOOKUP Examples using cell references with Relative & absolute references.
- Conditional Formatting
- Entering Dates and Times
- Different date/time formats
- Time calculations
- Sorting Data
- Advanced filter
- Freeze Panes
- Group and Outline
- What are Pivot tables.
- Creating basic Pivot Tables.
- Pivot table Toolbars.
- Pivot Table Examples
- Creating different charts.
- Editing and Formatting charts.
- Saving custom chart types.</ul>